Rena and Wade Around the World

Our first Round the World trip from Jan 2006 - July 2006.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina/Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

The adventures of living and working abroad. From Cayman to Europe, a break year and side adventure travels, this is our story.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Subway

I remember Casey, Tanis and Rena all looking in surprised when I told them it was my first subway ride several months ago while we were in Santiago. I think I even took a few pictures. It was a bit nerve-racking buying the tickets in a foreign language, figuring out which line to be on, etc, etc.














Since then we have been on subways in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing. All of them have been easy enough to use with their 3 to 6 lines. Here's Beijing, still being contructed.















Hong Kong, also very manageble.















But looking ahead to Tokyo...I am a little unnerved again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Good luck navigating Tokyo, looks like a maze - maybe there's a prize if you get to the end?

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home