Rena and Wade Around the World

Our first Round the World trip from Jan 2006 - July 2006.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina/Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

The adventures of living and working abroad. From Cayman to Europe, a break year and side adventure travels, this is our story.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Arabian Princess

So, after 5 full months of travelling, both Wade and I are feeling a little grubby and hobo “ish”. As such, when we arrived in Dubai, Wade announced that he was going to go and get a hair cut. Unfortunately for him, he forgot to leave me the key for the hotel while I was in the internet shop and so I had to go hunt him down at the Barber’s. This is what I found when I walked in. Yes, my boy, sheepishly looking up at me while he is getting a pedicure! In these 5 months, I have not had my hair cut once, nor have I had a pedicure. I have now rightfully passed on my tiara to Wade and he has officially taken over the title of “Princess”. I think he has gotten a bit soft. Either that or he now thinks he’s a Sheikh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kamis Khlopchyk said...

THIS has got to have a very interesting explanation behind it! We'll be grilling Princess Wade the first chance we get.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home